Reiki Level II Course Syllabus
Reiki Level II (2-day – Four Attunements)
What is taught in a Reiki II Class?
There are three levels of Reiki training. Here are the outlines of the classroom structures I put to use in my traditional Usui Reiki classes adding my new attunement process.
What is taught iCourse Preparation/Minimum Requirementn a Reiki II Class?
Traditionally, Reiki II class takes place after the Reiki I students have practised on at least 10 different people (many more if possible) and have healed themselves and advanced personally emotionally, mentally and spiritually in a time scale of approximately two to three months’ time. Their energy now can accommodate well the high energy levels of the second degree without emotional outbursts. Please also refer to the preparation for attunements.
Are You Ready to Advance to Level II?
Here are a few questions for the Reiki I students to ask themselves before enrolling on the Reiki II course.
- Why do you feel ready for the high energies of the 2nd degree?
- Can you feel when the Reiki energy is flowing or ceasing?
- Do you have a good, comprehensive understanding of Reiki?
- Do you use Reiki on a regular basis?
- How often do you conduct self-treatments?
- Do you want to pursue spiritual self-development?
- Do you feel completely confident and able to treat others?
- Do you feel completely confident and competent to become a charging practitioner?
- Or do you want to get more attunements and develop yourself further without charging people until you feel completely confident for that?
- Do you understand well the basic relation of the chakras to the different organs?
- Is it important to you to heal emotional, spiritual and mental issues?
- Are you ready to treat other people from those issues?
- Do you feel confident in your intuition, or about understanding the messages from your guides?
- How important is it for you to learn how to do absentia Reiki?
- Are you clear about your reasons for wanting to become Reiki II?
Reiki II Class is taught in the same way as Reiki I, but in two full days. You get again four attunements, treat two different people and are treated twice from different people too.
Reiki Energy And Intuitive Healing Courses
Reiki Level II Course Syllabus
Reiki Level II Course Syllabus
First Reiki Training Day
Brief Open Discussion
- Review of Reiki I.
- Do you have any questions about 1st degree Reiki?
- Why are you taking this class?
- What are your expectations?
- The Reiki symbols are to be perfectly memorized by the next day in case not yet learnt.
Introduction to the Reiki II symbols
- Taught names and pronunciations of the Reiki Symbols.
- Taught meanings (intentions) of each symbol.
- Receive first attunement.
- Drawing the Symbols.
- There are three separate Reiki symbols to learn. It is important to learn how to draw them precisely, learn the power of the symbols, and learn the right pronunciation and spelling of them. Students practise until they feel confident and can be asked to perform them without looking at the manual.
- As you draw the symbols you begin to get impressions and perceptions about them, intuitively perceiving the individual symbols and their unique energies. Although the symbols can often be visualised in healing sessions, it is paramount that the Reiki II student learns them perfectly and that the Reiki II practitioner knows exactly how to draw the symbol whenever is needed by heart.
- Receive second attunement.
- Learn the formula of using the symbols in sending Reiki long distance.
- Learn how to use surrogates as a focusing tool for distance healing.
- Learn how Reiki can be sent into the past or the future.
- Distance Healing Explanation
- Distance Healing Practice
Second Reiki II Training Day
- Draw the symbols and write the names of the symbols on your manual. Then draw them in the air and say their names aloud for me to hear.
- Review the use and power of each symbol.
- Receive third attunement.
- Do a dsitance Reiki treatment.
- Experience the increased flow of the Reiki by placing the symbols into your body.
- Discuss how Reiki has to be brought into the physical before it can be used.
- Receive fourth attunement.
- Questions/Answers Period
- End of Class
What can you do with Level II?
- You become a Reiki Practitioner.
- You learn three healing symbols to help you heal more powerfully.
- You can heal yourself, other people, animals, plants, the world and all that you want.
- You can heal everyone and everything from the distance.
- You can heal the present, past and future.
- You can communicate with your guides more specifically, thoroughly and more easily and confidently.
- After some practice on yourself and others you can charge for the treatments.
About the Reiki Attunement Process
Reiki attunements open and expand the Ki (energy) holding capacity and clears energy blockages. They open a channel for the Reiki energy to flow from practitioner to client. The more a practitioner uses Reiki the clearer and stronger the flow and the power becomes.
The attunement process is what makes Reiki stand out from any other types of natural healing systems. Although others healing arts may also use hand positions on or off the client, only Reiki has the powerful healing benefit of the attunement process. For this reason, it’s not possible to be attuned to Reiki through reading about it, it has to be experienced and given to you via a Reiki Master teacher. Reiki can become a wonderful way of life!
How is the course delivered?
- The theoretical and practical training is delivered in a 2-day course.
- Comprehensive reference manual with all information to discuss.
- After completion a certificate is issued.
- Max 8 people in one group.
Where and when is the course?
- Venue Provider: Heloisa Stephan. She’ll let you know after enrolment.
- Course days start at 10am – 5pm or later to accommodate all needs.
- Herbal tea, decaffeinated coffee and water provided.
What is the investment for this course?
- £250 plus VAT (£230 for early birds full advanced payment)
- We ask you to make a non-refundable but transferable £70 deposit and prepayment after confirmation.
- Payments cash, via this website or Paypal, Stripe secure payment facilities r also via bank transfer. If via phone or by credit card, please ask me for details.