Benefits of Reiki for Clients and Practitioners
Benefits of Reiki for Clients and Practitioners
Benefits of Reiki
Benefits of Reiki for Clients
- Reiki encourages and supports positive personal choices, improving naturally all areas of life.
- It can be making more exercise, devoting more time for rest or leisure activities, or reducing the need for alcohol and tobacco. Increases vitality and energy.
- Reiki enables greater inner harmony and balance.
- Regular Reiki treatments promote a calmer response to life’s challenges.
- Reiki reduces stress, tension, fear and anxiety, creating deep relaxation, and promoting a better, longer and deeper sleep pattern.
- Reiki’s gentle, non-intrusive energy is easily adapted to most medical conditions and may be used safely by, and benefits people of all ages, including the newborn, pregnant mothers, surgical patients, frail and elderly people.
- Being complementary, Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies, expanding treatment options.
- It increases the therapeutic effects of both conventional medicines and alternative remedies, and promotes recovery from surgery.
- Reiki reduces blood pressure and can enhance everyday living, and help to promote development of a healthier, more resourceful state of being.
- Reiki is offered in various settings including private practices, complementary therapy centres, GP surgeries, hospitals, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery, drug rehabilitation, prisons, HIV/AIDS centres, in the care of the elderly, or children, or everywhere where there is need.
- Reiki stimulates and accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities in the most natural way possible.
- Reiki assists with emotional stress and trauma relief.
- Reiki assists with pain relief for physical ailments from trauma, chronic problems or after operations.
- It reduces some side effects of drugs and assists the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy.
- Reiki removes energy blockages and adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system, bringing the body into balance and harmony.
- Reiki assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins and boosts the immune system.
- Reiki minimizes feelings of fatigue, relieves headaches, colds, flu, cuts, burns, fatigues, stomach upsets, sprains and other discomforts of day-to-day living.
- Reiki increases awareness, confidence and self-esteem.
- Reiki enhances communication with people and your own self, creativity, and learning abilities by improving the integration of the brain’s left and the right hemispheres.
- Reiki is a powerful tool for personal growth and for improving our quality of life.
- Reiki assists in reconnecting with our Inner Self, releases old patterns of behaviour and enables change for a new beginning.
- Reiki helps children in their growth process, particularly dealing with stress, aggressions, and learning difficulties.
- Reiki heals also animals and plants, and can be used to energize crystals in order to magnify their strength.
- Many more benefits… See links below for more information on Reiki.
Benefits of Reiki for Practitioners
- A Reiki course empowers you not only with energy, to take control of your own health and well-being, but also with a blissful serenity, inner peace, that makes you feel centred, grounded, full of strength to tackle anything. It will teach you how to self-heal, so that on a daily basis you can address any physical problems, conditions or emotional traumas.
- Reiki can help you to balance your body, mind and soul.
- Learning Reiki will allow you to connect to your intuition or higher self.
- By doing this, you will be able to make the choices that are right for you in life and follow your Higher path in the universe.
- A Reiki course can help you find inner peace and clarity.
- By self-healing every day, your worries may lose significance as you start to see the ‘bigger picture’ and become aware of more purpose to life.
- Reiki courses don’t just relieve stress. Reiki can help with any illness – working to channel appropriate frequencies into the body, in order to bring damaged areas back to a harmonious state of being.
- By taking levels 1 and 2 Reiki courses you will learn how to use Reiki, both for yourself and for others for many conditions, including depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, torn ligaments, fractures, addictions, arthritis, cancer, and so on.
- You will find it very rewarding to be able to offer Reiki treatments to others as well as yourself.
- Reiki courses can, and Reiki III certainly will, set you on the path to enlightenment. You can choose to self-heal every day – and how far and fast you take it is up to you – but Reiki will highlight your path and show you the way ahead.
- You’ll start attracting positive outcomes, situations, and positive, people into your life, who are interested in a healthy, peaceful, uncomplicated, happy life, interested in healing others, preoccupied with the environment, world, and the planet.