Group Mindfulness Meditation
Four-Week Group Mindfulness Meditation Course.
Four-Weekly Group Mindful Meditation to:
Learn how to meditate
Be aligned with your Higher Self
And more easily manifest your life dreams
Regular Daily Practice of Mindful Meditation
Set 5-10 daily minutes aside to practise at a regular time in the morning or evening. When you do this, you will have greater access to these resources in difficult times and situations that arise in your daily life.
Be Mindful Throughout the day
Using mindful breathing to calm you:
- when you blow dry your hair
- when you brush your teeth
- stop at a red light
- when you are on the bus or tube, or train
- waiting for an appointment
- waiting on the telephone line, etc.
Finding your own times for mindful breathing
Put “breathe” post it signs on:
- the door of your wardrobe
- bathroom mirror kitchen cabinet
- or dashboard to remind you to breathe, mindfully and deeply, if only for a moment or two.
In stressful situations and/or emergencies
use your breathing to calm you when you find yourself starting to feel:
- or in pain
- Take 5 mindful breaths
- or 3 breaths.
- Taking even just one conscious breath can make a difference.