Courses And Workshops Fees Refund Policy
Please Read – Important Note!
Note that all courses depend on:
- A minimum number of students.
- Some of the courses, on an even number of students.
In order to ensure good management of courses, the following rules apply at all times also for students enrolled in last minute:
- A non-refundable but transferable deposit for the course fee is payable immediately by confirmation of the course, or 14 days before commencement, or the latest 7 days prior to commencement of the course.
- The balance, or the full payment for those who didn’t pay a deposit, is payable the latest 7 days before the course start date to benefit from the Early Bird discount.
- If the total fee for the course is paid very early in advance and a refund is requested within 21 to 14 days of commencement, a full refund minus the deposit will be refunded.
- If the total fee for a course or workshop is paid by the course attendee in the last minute or on the commencement day of the course or workshop, the same regulations are valid as the previous points from 1 (one) to 3 (three).
- A deposit can be transferred to another course date or a different course.
- If a refund is requested within 13 to 8 days prior to commencement, 50%
of the course or workshop fee will be refunded, minus the deposit.
7. If a refund is requested within 6 days prior to commencement, 25% of the fee will be refunded, minus the deposit.
8. Please note, within five days before commencement of a course or
workshop or once training has started, no refund will be given to anyone
who does not attend the course or does not complete the course in full
unless there is evidence provided of extenuating circumstances.
9. If for any reason Heloisa should need to cancel the course,
students will be given the following options, which need to be made
clear immediately after acknowledgement:
a) Entitlement to a full refund.
b) Completing the course at a later date.
c) Transferring the funds to a different course.