Reiki Level I Course Syllabus
I help people change their lives, life patterns and heal themselves from within, and whilst they grow, I grow with them.
– Heloisa Stephan
- What is Reiki.
- History and future of Reiki.
- Understanding the differences between the energy systems of treatment.
- Psychological effects of Reiki treatments.
- Emotional effects of Reiki treatments.
- Physical effects of Reiki treatments.
- Spiritual effects of Reiki treatments.
- Learning the hand positions and why.
- Using other senses other than the general five or intuitiveness.
- Receive attunements to open and expand your Reiki channels.
- Receive and give full treatments.
- Do a short treatment on yourself.
- Feeling Reiki energy flow and stop.
- Basic understanding of chakras, or energy centres and aura.
- Get to class on time.
- It is recommended to arrive about fifteen minutes prior to course begin.
- Avoid meats, alcohol, nicotine and caffeine a week prior to the day of class.
- Wear comfortable clothing made of natural fibres (cotton, linen, wool, silk, etc.)
- Avoid nylon stockings or any other restrictive type of garments.
- This is a full day class, so have a good full breakfast.
- Please read the full details for the preparation here.
Outcome of the Reiki Course
- Increased sense of inner peace and tranquility.
- Higher level of vitality.
- Reduction of anxiety.
- Better and deeper sleep.
- Reduction of aches and pains.
- Reduction of side effects of any medications or medical therapies.
- In creased sense of joy for life.
- Significantly higher sense of intuition and energy sensitivity.
- Increased level of connection with the Reiki guides.
- The more you practise, the higher energy levels you get and the more powerful and psychic you become.
- Ability to use clairvoyance to see blockages or past-live issues on yourself and others.
- Increased organs detoxification.
- Ability to heal yourself physically, others, animals and plants.
- The ability to help others, feel and receive all the same benefits mentioned above.
What is this course about?
- History, background, facts and future of Reiki.
- This practical course is to learn how to perform treatments on yourself and others.
- You learn by performing treatments when the energy starts and stops flowing.
- You learn to channel the energy and be an observer of this energy trusting your intuition or healing guidance.
- You’re given powerful tools to attain and accomplish your spiritual path more consciously and easily.
What can you do with Level I?
- Treat yourself, friends, family, pets, or plants.
- Reiki is very useful when you practise a different healing modality as it gives you protection.
- Reiki will make you more sensitive to energy and the flow of energy.
- Practising and getting proficient in doing treatments gives you knowledge and confidence.
- Then you can do the Level II, the Practitioner level that enables you to treat others professionally and charge for it.
- Reiki I is a prerequisite or recommended when doing can fully appreciate your heightened sensitivity to perceptions of al sorts.
Why should you do Reiki?
- Once you are attuned to Reiki, this is for life.
- Learn this safe, gentle, yet powerful, healing method for yourself and people around you.
- It is recommended for healers of other disciplines as it adds energy for protection.
- It’s beneficial for anyone who works helping people as you can replenish your own energy when depleted.
- Also, you can work additionally as a self-employed healer and help others.
- I ask students for utmost efforts so that the sense of accomplishment at the end is natural and well deserved.
How is the course delivered?
- The theoretical and practical training is delivered in a 1-day course.
- Comprehensive manual with all information to discuss.
- After completion a certificate is issued.
- Max 8 people in one group.
Where and when is the course?
- In Leeds.
Venue Provider: Heloisa will clarify this after enrolment.
Course days start at 10am – 5pm or later to accommodate all needs.
Herbal tea, decaffeinated coffee and water provided.
What is the investment for this course?
- £150 (£130 for early birds)
- We ask you to make a non-refundable but transferable £50 deposit and prepayment after confirmation.
Payments cash, bank transfer, via Stripe or Paypal secure payment facilities. If Stripe, it can be via the website or via phone and debit/credit card, please ask me for details.
About Your Teacher
- Heloisa Stephan is Brazilian, linguist, mother of three adult girls and resides in Leeds.
- She is a born teacher and has taught German and Portuguese to many individuals and corporate companies also via renowned language agencies in the UK.
- She is a Clinical and Spiritual Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, and EFT Practitioner and also offers other holistic treatments eg. Fast Track Therapy Magnet Healing, Spiritual Healing, Crystal Healing, Meditation, Healing Courses and Workshops.
- Heloisa is also a priestess of the Gnostic Movement in England.
- Through lifelong meditation Heloisa is a powerful intuitive therapist.
- With the attunements she guarantees the highest level of energy flow as standard after each Reiki Level, especially when accomplished the Master course.
- The teaching method ensures clear competency standards currently not in practice by many practitioners of this powerful, yet soft, non-intrusive, healing art.
- Additionally, Heloisa stands out as a teacher due to her ability to assess the student’s learning curve, and give guidance for the student’s course progress and development.
- Also, Heloisa can assess the students’ development or teachers’ competency level by the number of their available guides, as well as the level of energy being channelled through their hands.
For the courses Psychometry, Crystal Healing and Pendulum the recommendation is to be trained level I in Reiki first. If trained in Reiki elsewhere, Heloisa needs to assess the standard of Reiki students are in.
- Heloisa can see and assess the chakras to blockages and give exact timelines as in month and year and the source of the congestion.
- At present, Heloisa offers training in a wide range of holistic healing subjects as Reiki, Developing Psychic Awareness, Transcending Entities and Self-Protection, Psychometry, How to See the Aura, Pendulum Diagnosis, Crystal healing as well as many different Healing Workshops where she combines all of her holistic healing techniques to ensure a powerful, effective, complete healing result.
- There are some prerequisites for some of the courses. For Crystal Healing and Psychometry you need Reiki I level. For Pendulum Diagnosis, Reiki II is needed and for Transcending Entities Reiki Level III due to safety reasons.
- In return students can expect that she facilitates, measures and ensures the imminent students’ successful results – a rewarding outcome for all involved.